|Jason Cook: Montana State University-Bozeman
firstname.lastname@example.orgEducation Coordinator: Coordinate an integrated collaborative learning platform using face-to-face interaction and online learning environments to help train 15 PhD students in molecular plant breeding.
|Leah Sandall: University of Nebraska-Lincoln
email@example.comOnline Technical Support: Manage and maintain the Plant Breeding Training Network (PBTN) and provide technical support for online learning environments
|DeAnna Crow: Montana State University-Bozeman
firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministrative Assistant: Support online courses, workshops, education surveys, and travel.
- Train a new cohort of 15 PhD Students in molecular breeding
- Develop and disseminate education materials through PBTN and eXtension
- Training will include:
- Student led QTL cloning project (includes breeder and lab collaborations)
- Face-to-face workshops,
- Student seminars and discussion workshops
- International collaboration with CIMMYT
- Internship opportunities with Industry partners