On Dec. 15 the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA) announced that our coordinated project “Validation, characterization and deployment of QTL for grain yield components in wheat” was accepted and awarded funding. You can read the NIFA’s announcement here and download the full text of our proposal. Six other projects focusing on research to improve wheat yields were also awarded.
Come back to this site often as we report the progress of our work !
Education extension and outreach
- NIFA Infographic January 2016 FINAL (2)
- Plant Breeding Training Network (PBTN)
- Wheat and Barley Related Education and Extension Materials
- The Triticeae Toolbox
- Protocols for marker assisted selection in wheat
- Breeding and research interests