You can find the QTL cloning projects every group proposed along with contact information. These pages will be updated as the groups move forward.
- University of California, Davis (spikelets per spike)
- Colorado State University (grain width, thousand kernel weight)
- Cornell University (seed size)
- University of Idaho (spikelets per spike)
- QTL cloning (tiller number) and training activities at Montana State University
- Texas A&M AgriLife Research (yield, thousand kernel weight and harvest index)
- USDA-ARS, Fargo, ND (grain yield)